Condominio Residencial Madero Negro is the most recent  development of single family home lots at Ciudad-Hacienda Los Reyes; it  consists of 73 lots. It was completed at the end of 2016.  Several owners have already started construction of their homes.

There are still some lots for IMMEDIATE DELIVERY. Take advantage of acquiring your lot at Madero Negro paying the 20% down payment in installments of up to 6 months, interest free. The remaining 80 % may be financed thru the main Banks of the Costa Rican banking system. Once closed, new owners can begin construction of their home.

Lots at Madero Negro are very similar to those  at Condominio Residencial Los Manzanos:

  • Cement tiled streets – 7 meters wide with sidewalks on both sides
  • Underground electricity, telephone system, cable TV system, and street lighting
  • Two way internet via cable modem
  • Ample drinking water
  • Independent sewage treatment plant
  • Restricted 24/7 access
  • By Laws that control the architecture, cleanliness and order
  • Variety of lot dimensions available for single family homes:
  • Fronts from – 12 meters to 55 meters approximately
  • Areas from – 604 m2 to 810 m2 approximately
CIUDAD-HACIENDA LOS REYES

LATEST PROJECTS FOR SALE

IT WILL BE A PLEASURE TO ATTEND YOU


Our team of advisors will gladly show you the most extensive residential, recreational and sports development in the Central Valley.

Located in La Guácima de Alajuela, west of San José, capital of Costa Rica.

AMENITIES

We have several beautiful amenities such as the Country Club, a Shopping Center and the International GSD College

VIEW MORE

PROPERTY SEARCH

Offering homes and residential lots in condominium with first class infrastructure, panoramic views and more…

SEARCH FOR YOURS TODAY!

CONTACT US

Coordinate your appointment or contact us for any assistance on buying your property.
We will be gladly responding your contact!

CONTACT US