TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PRE-CONSTRUCTION PRICES!!!

Purchase your lot at Los Llanos; reserve with $ 1,000 and upon paying $4,000 sign your sales contract. You will have up to 15 months to complete the 20 % interest free down payment. The remaining 80 % can be financed thru the local banking system.

Click the photo to make zoom!

Lots at Los Llanos are very similar to those at Condominio Residencial Madero Negro and Los Manzanos. Los Llanos is a sub-condominium Condominio Residencial Las Vueltas, built since 2001 surrounded by beautiful single family and townhouse residences:

  • Cement tiled streets – 7 meters wide with sidewalks
  • Underground electricity, telephone system, cable TV system, and street lighting
  • Two way internet via cable modem
  • Ample drinking water
  • Connection to the Condominio Residencial Las Vueltas’ sewage treatment plant
  • Restricted 24/7 access
  • By Laws that control the architecture, cleanliness and order
  • Variety of lot dimensions available for single family homes:
    Fronts from – 20 meters to 25 meters approximately
  • Areas from – 600 m2 to 700 m2 approximately
CIUDAD-HACIENDA LOS REYES

LATEST PROJECTS FOR SALE


LAS MESETAS

Single family home lots from 300m2 for immediate delivery and for future delivery at pre construction prices.


LOS LLANOS

Single family home lots from 600 m2 within the already developed “Condominio Residencial Las Vueltas”.

WE’LL BE PLEASED TO ASSIST YOU


Our team of advisors will gladly show you the most extensive residential, recreational and sports development in the Central Valley.

Our Sales and Information Center located next to the Main Entrance is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

AMENITIES

We have several beautiful amenities such as the Country Club, a Shopping Center and the International GSD College.

VIEW MORE

PROPERTY SEARCH

Ciudad-Hacienda Los Reyes, offers homes and residential lots in condominium with first class infrastructure, panoramic views and underground wiring. We invite you to look for yours, today!

SEARCH FOR YOURS TODAY!

CONTACT US

Coordinate your appointment or contact us for any assistance on buying your property.
We will be gladly responding your contact!

CONTACT US