Lots - Condominio Residencial Las Mesetas

Español

 

Condominio Residencial Las Mesetas







 


TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PRE-CONSTRUCTION PRICES!!!

Condominio Residencial Las Mesetas is the newest development of smaller sized single family home lots at Ciudad-Hacienda Los Reyes.  It is the ideal product for those seeking to start investing their savings and eventually have a plot of land in which to build their home.


The sale of lots at pre-construction prices of the First Stage (of a total of four) began mid-march 2017; first deliveries are programmed for mid-2019.

Amongst the advantages of acquiring your lot at Las Mesetas is that you can reserve with $ 1,000.  Upon signing a purchase agreement and paying an additional $ 2,000, you can then pay the 20% down payment in installments of up to 18 months, interest free. The remaining 80 % may be financed thru the main Banks of the Costa Rican banking system. Once closed, new owners can begin construction of their home
Lots at Las Mesetas will have similar infrastructure as that of other neighboring finished projects, such as Los Manzanos or Madero Negro:

  • Cement tile streets - 7 meters wide with sidewalks on both sides
  • Underground electricity, telephone system, cable TV system, and street lighting
  • Two way internet via cable modem
  • Ample drinking water
  • Independent sewage treatment plant
  • Restricted 24/7 access
  • By Laws that control the architecture, cleanliness and order
  • Variety of lot dimensions available for single family homes:
    Fronts from - 12 meters to 43 meters approximately
  • Areas from - 300 m2 to 470 m2 approximately

For more information click here and one of our sales representatives will contact you as soon as possible.

 

Contact Us!

 

Latest Projects For Sale

  Las Mesetas
  Madero Negro
  Los Manzanos   Los Diamantes

 


 




 

Lots for delivery in mid 2019. For the home of your dreams…
(More information)
 
Lots for immediate delivery. Few available. Ready to start construction of your future home..
(More information)
 

Lots for immediate delivery. Few available. Ready to start construction of your future home... (More information)

 
Townhomes for immediate delivery. Move right away!
(More information)

We also offer lots for sale by their owners thru our Sales and Information Center!

 
Contact Us today!
 
 
Homes & Condos
Lots
Amenities
About Us...
Contact Us
 

- Contact Us Today!

- Facebook

 

Copyright 2017, Ciudad-Hacienda Los Reyes – La Guacima de Alajuela, Costa Rica.